Build your online brand by learning to use social media as a tool for engagement
16 June 2020, Cardiff - Delivered through the medium of
Explore how your charity or community group can use social media
more effectively to influence and engage with your audience.
Online social networking is the primary skill that third sector
organisations should be mastering in 2019. It's quickly become the
best way to build your charity's brand, fundraise and crowd fund,
and reach and convert more people to your cause - and all for
basically no money except a bit of extra time and dedication.
This course focuses on the different methods and techniques,
specifically for third sector organisations to use on social
We will explore current technology and trends in the
ever-changing landscape of online communications. You'll have the
opportunity to discuss how to use social media successfully,
creatively and in-line with the values of the
sector. Whether you're already established online or just
getting started, this course is for you!
- Understand the different social media platforms
- Discuss different approaches and strategies to engaging with
your online audience
- Learn how to create interesting and visual content
- Be able to use social media to drive traffic to your
- Identify individual and organisational barriers to using social
- Learn how to monitor your online success
- Know where to access additional information and resources
Who this course is for
This course is for staff or volunteers who are hoping to develop
their digital communication and engagement skills. This is neither
a "beginner" nor an "advanced" course. All levels of technical
ability are welcome as this course is
about methods and techniques for your third
sector organisation to thrive online.