20 Apr 2018
ILM endorsed programme - last chance to book!
16 May 2018 - 5 June 2018 (3 Days),
Delivered through the medium of English
This ILM endorsed course provides opportunities for you to
develop your supervisory skills and to enhance your confidence and
ability to fulfil your line management responsibilities.
This three day course will focus on good practice in induction,
supervision, appraisal, managing performance, staff support and
team and individual development. The course will give opportunities
for you to practice your supervision skills. The training methods
will include presentation, small group work, discussion and
practice, all supported by a course work book. This course will
enable you to put your newly enhanced knowledge and skills into
practice back in your organisation, project or community.
By the end of the course participants will have:
- Explored their management role and responsibilities.
- Enhanced their supervisory and appraisal skills.
- Developed their own induction checklist.
- Considered effective ways of managing performance and
- Identified a range of learning and development opportunities
suited to their team.
- Identified their own strengths, weaknesses, values and