Class Networks, the approved provider of telecom services for
our members, is helping hundreds of voluntary organisations of all
sizes to benefit from specially negotiated discounts on telephone
calls, line rental, mobile phones, telephone systems, Internet
access and VoIP services.
As a WCVA member you can benefit from the following services:
- Outbound Calls* - discounted call charges without changing your
BT lines or telephone system. No minimum spend commitment, just
- BT Line Rental - save at least 15% off your existing BT line
rental fees. We can also arrange the connection of new lines .
- Mobile Phones - free handsets with discounted line rental and
call charges. You can also transfer your existing mobile phones and
numbers onto our special packages.
- Broadband - high speed Internet access. We'll find out whether
you're in the right area and help you get connected.
- Special Numbers - such as 0300 and 0800 freefone numbers.
- Telephone systems - a range of telephone systems to suit
the size and needs of your organisation.
- VoIP services - hosted telephony soltions and SIP trunks.
* Find out how much you can save by requesting a FREE Savings
For more information contact Class Networks on 0800 652
3170, email email@example.com or visit www.classnetworks.com
'Class carried out a non-obligatory health check on our
services and were able to save us a substantial amount straight
away on our fixed lines and calls' - Eryl Pellow, Deputy
Director, Tai Esgyn Community Housing