WCVA's Funding Advice service offers advice, training and support to help organisations to become financially sustainable. We look at the full range of funding sources and the skills and information needed to support a strategic approach. It also works with funders and policy makers to represent the Welsh third sector on funding and finance issues.
Helping the sector to identify and secure funding is a key role
for WCVA and the county voluntary councils in Wales.
WCVA's funding advice service helps voluntary and community
- Explore options for financial sustainability and diversify its
- Improve the number of successful bids to grant making
- Increase giving through advice and training on fundraising and
tax efficient giving
- Build their capacity to tender and deliver public services
- Facilitate income from Europe, ensuring the Welsh third sector
is a key stakeholder in the design and delivery of the next round
of European funding
- Encourage and support social enterprise and increase trading
within the sector
- Support staff, volunteers and trustees to ensure they are
skilled, prepared and engaged to respond to the changing funding
- Improve sustainability through loans and other new forms of
- Explore collaborative working, consortia or joint bidding and
- Support the sector in the implementation of appropriate
equality, environmental and quality standards
To find out more about WCVA's funding advice
service please contact us.